The family of Bradley Lee William Tams, 23, are mourning his tragic death following an alleged assault just before midnight on December 6 at Cartmel Green, Slatyford.
- Rapper Jack boy’s brother was shot multiple times outside his Florida home
- VIDEO: Cody Sargent given honour walk at hospital as he donated his functioning organs after he died of brain tumor
- Shocking Luana Andrade Brazilian Influencer Died Following Cosmetic Surgery: What’s wrong with her?
- caleb willingham obituary ohio and what happened to tammy slaton husband
- Tara Goodrich Ladner Obituary, Union class of 74 Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
Bradley suffered serious injuries from the use of an edged weapon and despite the best efforts of emergency responders, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
As the eldest of seven children, Bradley’s absence was deeply felt. His heartbroken family is preparing for their first Christmas without him, a time that should be filled with joy but is now overshadowed by pain.
His eldest sister, Lauren, remembered Bradley as an absolute character, describing him as “the funniest person you could meet”. She tries to encapsulate her brother’s vibrant personality into words, emphasizing how unique and loved he is.
Following Bradley’s death, two individuals were charged with murder. As the investigation continues, the family hopes for justice and encourages anyone with information regarding this incident to come forward.
In conclusion, as the community comes together to support the Tams family during this time of grief, this tragic event serves as a stark reminder of the devastating impact of violence. Our thoughts are with the Tams family as they get through this difficult time.
More From BRBNEWS: Tragic collision in Beeston: 80-year-old man died after being hit by a police car