- By Poorva Karki
- Published: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 05:20 PM (IST)
- [Trend Video] Paula Carolina Wikipedia – Rising Star in the German Music Scene
- Freddie Smith Cause of Death? What Happened To Southern Gentleman? Family
- Viral Video: Woman Feeds Squirrel Daily and Gets This Surprise Gift At Her Front Door
- TikTok star’s Halloween surprise announcement gets mistaken for shooting threat
- What Happened to Keri Frahm? Frankenmuth MI, Died in a Tragic Car Accident
Dead Lizard Found In Samosa: In one of the most bizarre food accidents in Uttar Pradesh, a man and his daughter found a dead lizard inside their samosa. The terrifying incident took place in UP’s Hapur, where the duo purchased the snack from a local sweet shop, according to the reports. As soon as the father-daughter duo made the deadly discovery, they took the matter forward and a video of the same was shared on the internet. The said clip immediately went viral and raised an alarm among the netizens. On the other hand, the poor duo reportedly fell ill after eating the lizard-filled snack. After the video went viral, people demanded the shop owner’s arrest.
The video was shared on the social media site X (formerly Twitter) by the handle ‘HateDetectors’. The post was captioned, “In a startling incident reported from #Hapur, #UttarPradesh, a dead #Lizard was discovered inside a samosa purchased from a local sweet shop on #ChandiRoad.”
Watch the viral video:
In a startling incident reported from #Hapur, #UttarPradesh, a dead #Lizard was discovered inside a samosa purchased from a local sweet shop on #ChandiRoad.
The man who bought the samosas from ‘Pooja Sweets’ recounted that his daughter found the lizard, leading to an immediate… pic.twitter.com/Lz8wdcIeHR
— Hate Detector 🔍 (@HateDetectors) November 16, 2023
The video, as soon as it was shared on the internet, went viral and left many irked. Most people demanded action against the shop owner and tagged the authorities on the viral post, while others dubbed the situation troublesome. The post was shared a day ago and was viewed more than a thousand times.
ALSO READ: India To Lose World Cup By 385 Runs: Mitchell Marsh’s Prediction About Australia’s Win Infuriates Desi Netizens
Taking to the comment section, people shared their take. “Take strict action against this shop owner,” a user commented. “This is extremely dangerous. Strict action should be taken about this matter without fail,” said a second person. “A proper investigation should be done over this matter and the customers should also be compensated,” commented a third netizen.
ALSO READ: Man Wins Internet After Attacking Armed Robbers During Daylight Robbery Attempt | Viral Video