Dex Carvey, comedian Dana Carvey’s son, died at age 32 from a “accidental drug overdose,” and fans are inconsolable.
- Unveiling the Shocking Hit and Run Las Vegas Incident: Watch the Viral Full Video Now!
- Jean-Jacques Goldman’s Battle with Cancer: Health Update 2023 Revealed in Viral Video
- Where is Lee Harvey Oswald’s wife Marina Oswald Porter? Children and family The Talks Today
- Chazzy Shankill Video Twitter: Unraveling Controversies and Online Mystery
- John Yacobian Obituary: John Yacobian’s Life and Legacy Captured in Viral Obituary Video
Dana Carvey posted a statement on Friday on X, the former Twitter platform. It said, “Last night we suffered a terrible tragedy. Our beloved son, Dex, died of an accidental drug overdose. He was 32 years old. Dex packed a lot into those 32 years. He was extremely talented at so many things–music, art, film making, comedy–and pursued all of them passionately. It’s not an exaggeration to say that Dex loved life. And when you were with him, you loved life too.”
“He made everything fun. But most of all, he loved his family, his friends and his girlfriend, Kaylee. Dex was a beautiful person,” the statement continued.
“His handmade birthday cards are a treasure. We will miss him forever. To anyone struggling with addiction or who loves someone struggling with addiction, you are in our hearts and prayers. Dana & Paula.”
Dex was declared deceased at home, per the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner’s Office. His girlfriend, Kaylee, reportedly contacted paramedics after he allegedly locked himself in the bathroom, according to TMZ. The Hollywood Reporter claims that an official cause of death has not been established.
Like his father, Dex was a comedian. According to The Hollywood Reporter, he also starred in the 2013 miniseries “The Funster” and “Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser.” Dex opened for his father’s 2016 Netflix special “Straight White Male.” (ANI).