Dorothy Ellen Cronkhite Obituary, Death – We are sorry to inform you that on December 19, 2023, we had to say our final goodbyes to Dorothy Ellen Cronkhite, who was born in Wabash, Indiana, and resided in Battle Creek, Michigan correspondingly. We regret having to inform you of this. By leaving a message of condolence in the guestbook that has been made available, you will be able to convey your thoughts and feelings to the family.
- Eric Pankratz Obituary Who Was Eric Pankratz? What Happened To Eric Pankratz?
- James Hodges Obituary, Georgia State, In Loving Memory of James Hodges
- jalil sosa illera los angeles ca and jalil sosa illera obituary ca
- Frances Scriven Obituary, Funeral And Death Notice Of Frances Scriven
- Sondra Stockton Obituary, Resident Of Somerset, Kentucky Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
Her siblings, Theron E. Andridge, Muriel Knuth, and Wanda Mae Brooker, as well as her parents, Harlow Andridge and Hazel Andridge (Harden), all passed away before to her birth. Her parents were also deceased.
If she passes away, the only people who will remember her are her sons, Doug Cronkhite (Jackie) and Darrel Cronkhite (Alessia). In addition to her five grandchildren, she will be survived by ten great-grandchildren, as well as a number of nieces and nephews. Her legacy will be carried on by these individuals.
Fort Custer National Cemetery, which can be found at 15501 W Dickman Rd, Augusta, Michigan 49012, was the location of a memorial service that took place on Friday, December 22nd, 2023 at 11:30 AM.
As an alternative to sending flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the Charitable Union, which can be found at 85 Calhoun Street, Battle Creek, Michigan 49017. Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.