Jamie Tremblay Death – Jamie Tremblay passed away at home in Cranbrook, British Columbia on December 15, 2023. Jamie was born November 3, 1971.
- walt mcgrory obituary wisconsin and Discover the legacy of Walt McGrory the basketball enthusiast from Wisconsin through his heartfelt obituary
- Peter Tattam Obituary, Former Co-Owner Of The Renowned Paris Cafe Has Died
- Sarah Doherty Obituary, Tribute to a Dedicated Soul
- scott lautenbaugh omaha ne and scott lautenbach obituary omaha ne
- dominique marchand daniel langlois | daniel langlois obituary
Jamie is survived by his daughter Angel Cardinal and grandchildren. His mom May Andrich and stepfather Murray Andrich, his father Philip Tremblay, brothers Dale and Austin Tremblay, sisters Lori Goupil and Shelly Naron. Jamie is also survived by his nieces and nephews Summer, Joshua, Amber, Jessica, Tasha, Jaden, great nieces and nephews and numerous aunts and uncles.
an endless list of other family and friends left to mourn his passing. Jamie was spiritually connected to the traditions of his native Metis culture, and he especially loved making beautiful dream catchers with his family. He most recently enjoyed all the time he had to hang out and make memories with his great nieces and nephews, playing guitar, writing new music and singing.
He loved watching the WWE and was a huge fan of the Edmonton Oilers. Jamie loved the summertime in Cranbrook and took pride in caring for the flowers and making his yard beautiful. He enjoyed hanging out with his parents’ dogs Bella and Blu.
Jamie was loved by so many and will be deeply missed. His family will always remember and cherish the memories Jamie imprinted permanently on their hearts. They will continue to honor his memory until they meet again. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that a donation be made to the Heart & Stroke Foundation in Jamie’s honor. A celebration of life will be held in the summer of 2024.