Lately, A video featuring Mukul Gain and Sona Dey has gone viral on the internet. The minute the video was released it started spreading on various social media platforms like Twitter, Reddit.
- Ganapath Budget & Day 2 Box Office Collection Worldwide
- Yui Mizuno death rumours debunked: BABYMETAL singer alive?
- Anupama 17th November 2023 Written Update Of Today’s Episode
- 🎥 Watch the Full Instagram Viral Video taking the Internet by Storm! Don’t Miss Out! 💥 #InstagramViral #VideoFull #TrendingNow
- Detour to the Deadly Challenge: The video that turned the boys’ eyes red has gone viral The Talks Today
Here we will be diving into the story and find out more about the alleged leak footage. Keep on scrolling-
Disclaimer: This content respects individual privacy and ethical standards. We strongly condemn the unauthorized sharing or publicizing of private videos without consent. Such actions violate personal rights and can cause significant
Currently, the video is being circulated on many news websites as well as social media handles. This a perfect example of how a person’s privacy is in their own hands. Recently, there is a rising number of cases related to cybercrime and breach of privacy.
It should be noted that every person has a right to privacy. But with digital media, this has turned into a challenge. Nowadays you can easily access anything from any part of the world.
Coming back to the alleged leak video, they have stated that both of them were not aware that they were being recorded.
Unfortunately, it was released on social media without Mukul Gain and Sona Dey’s consent. This is a clear violation of a person’s basic fundamental rights. According to Netizens, Proper laws and practices must be implemented to tackle such situations in the future.
Also Read: Jess Eva Explicit Video Goes Viral On Twitter, Reddit; Sparks Privacy Debates