Yvonne Inez Hughes went to her eternal rest on December 13, 2023. She was the beloved soulmate of 36 years to the late Martin Poska and dear daughter of the late Pauline Schroeder.
- Actress Katia Nikolaidou Died, Her Cause of Death Explained
- jared schaffer indianapolis IN and jared schaffer obituary indianapolis IN
- John Stella Obituary, Omaha NE, South Omaha Baseball Coach Has Passed Away – The world obits
- Rita Peet Obituary Bismarck ND, Remembering the life of Devils Lake resident
- turner henry fl and turner henry pensacola murder suicide
Yvonne is survived by her loving goddaughters Katharine B. Crane and Jeanne R. Crane, her precious cats Ebony and Chessie, and many devoted friends.
She enjoyed being an Administrative Assistant in the Roland Park Country School community for many years and the special friendships she made during her time there. She loved her home in the beautiful countryside of Pennsylvania.
Yvonne’s life was filled with the blessings of many dear friends who colored her life with laughter and fun times. She had a wonderful sense of humor that leaves us with cherished memories.
She was a communicant and volunteer at St. Matthew Lutheran Church where a celebration of her life will be held at a later date.
Donations can be made in Yvonne’s name to St. Matthew Lutheran Church, 30 West Chestnut Street, Hanover, Pa. 17331.
Condolences may be shared at www.kenworthyfh.com
Posted online on December 16, 2023
Published in The Evening Sun