Toni J. (Shadle) Bunty, of Hanover, passed away after a lengthy illness on December 19, 2023, at the age of 56. She was the loving wife of Bradley J. Bunty and the dear sister of Pat Utz, Anna Small and her husband Wayne, and Roy Shadle and his wife Angie. She was preceded in death by her brother, Robert Shadel and her parents, Richard and Anna Mae Marquet.
- Jessica Crockett Obituary How IU Health Lifeline Nurse Died?
- Ernie Gross, Holocaust survivor, inspirational lecturer, and business entrepreneur, has died at 94
- Remembering Ciara McKelwana: A Heart Full of Kindness
- Shayne Zender Obituary, Resident Of Spruce Grove, Alberta And Owner Zender Ford, Has Died, Community Mourns – The world obits
- dennis corbett Arlington MA and dennis corbett obituary Arlington MA
Funeral services are being held privately under the direction of Murphy- Beck Funeral Home & Cremation Service, Inc.
If so desired, a donation in Toni’s memory may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital at www.stjude.org
Share condolences at www.beckfunerals.com
Posted online on December 22, 2023
Published in The Evening Sun