The community of Orillia, Ontario is reeling from the tragic news of the untimely death of Malcolm Johnston, who passed away recently in an accident1. The shock and disbelief are palpable among his beloved family and friends who confirmed his death via a Facebook post made on December 17th.
- Natalie Zemon Davis obituary
- kyle richards friend lorene shea and lorene shea obituary los angeles
- Bobbie Jean Carter, Sister Of Singers Nick And Late Aaron Carter, Dead At 41 – BRB NEWS
- Montana Joe Poole Obituary Wylie Texas, Heartfelt Tribute to Montana Joe Poole
- Peggy Scott Obituary, Resident Of El Paso, Texas Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
Malcolm was a cherished member of his family and the wider Orillia community. Known for his warm spirit and caring nature, he touched the lives of many who had the fortune of knowing him.
Further details about the accident are currently emerging, leaving the community grappling with this sudden loss. Malcolm’s family, friends, and acquaintances have been rallying together, remembering him fondly and supporting one another during this challenging time.
As we mourn Malcolm’s tragic passing, we extend our deepest condolences to his family, friends, and all those affected by this heartbreaking event. His legacy will continue to resonate within the Orillia community and beyond.
More From BRBNEWS: Renowned American Sculptor Richard Hunt Died at 88