An ongoing shooting situation in the Pearlridge area of Waimalu, Oahu, Hawaii. The incident injured one person and caused the nearby Pali Momi Medical Center to close.
- Lindsay Cude Death, Mesa Arizona, Friends and Family Pay Tributes – Times Memorial
- kevin galvin kansas city and kevin galvin obituary mo
- Kenny Walkden Obituary, Columbia Station Community Mourns The Death Of Kenny Walkden
- Ty Burrell Murio: ¿Ty Burrell murió?
- Burton Caine, Temple professor emeritus, lawyer, and former head of the local ACLU, has died at 95
The Honolulu Police Department (HPD) responded to reports of an apparent shooting in a parking lot in the Pearlridge area1. Emergency crews were dispatched to the area, and the police began an immediate investigation into the incident.
Impact on Pali Momi Medical Center
As a result of the shooting, the Pali Momi Medical Center, located near the scene, was placed on lockdown as a precautionary measure. Hospital staff have worked diligently to ensure the safety of their patients and staff while cooperating with law enforcement.
It is known that after the shooting, the suspect fled the scene. HPD is currently searching for the individual responsible for the shooting.
Community reaction and consequences
The incident has left the community worried and people are advised to stay away from the area. As the investigation continues, the community hopes for a quick resolution to this situation and the arrest of the suspect.