- Stockbridge Suicide: Tragic Incident at Community Bible Church
- Mike Yarwood Cause Of Death Who Was Mike Yarwood? What Happened To Mike Yarwood?
- Obituary: Judith Lynn Odell, 77, Of Wallingford
- U.S. Marine Corps Member Shawn Shelton Found Dead in West Palm Beach, FL
- Rita Bagwell Obituary, A Native Of Tulsa, Oklahoma Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
Harry Seftel death of natural causes on Friday, the 3rd of December 2023.
Who was Harry Seftel?
Harry Seftel was a 79-year-old South African doctor, professor, author, and media personality. He was a professor emeritus of medicine at the University of Witwatersrand, where he taught for over 40 years. He was also a former dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences and a former head of the Department of Medicine. He was an expert in infectious diseases, especially tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS. He was a pioneer in the field of medical education and a mentor to many students and doctors. He was also a prolific writer and a popular broadcaster. He wrote several books and articles on various medical topics and hosted several radio and TV shows, such as “The Dr. Harry Show” and “Ask Dr. Harry”. He was known for his witty, humorous, and informative style of communication. He was passionate about his profession and loved to share his knowledge and experience with others. He was a kind, compassionate, and generous person who cared deeply about his patients, colleagues, and community. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather, and friend to many people. He had a wife, Ruth, and four children, David, Jonathan, Daniel, and Sarah. He also had nine grandchildren, who he adored.
How did Harry Seftel die?
Harry Seftel died of natural causes on Friday, the 3rd of December 2023 at his home in Johannesburg, South Africa. According to his family, Harry had been suffering from a chronic lung condition for several years and had recently contracted pneumonia. He was under the care of his doctors and his family, who were by his side when he passed away peacefully. He was cremated according to his wishes and his ashes were scattered in his favorite places.
How did Harry Seftel’s death affect his family and friends?
Harry Seftel’s death was a huge shock and a sad loss for his family and friends. His wife, Ruth, who was married to him for 54 years, was heartbroken and inconsolable. She said that Harry was her soulmate, her partner, and her best friend. She said that he was a wonderful husband and a great father to their children. She said that he was a brilliant, funny, and charming person who lived life to the fullest. She said that he was her hero and her inspiration. She said that she would miss him every day and that she would always love him.
- How old was Harry Seftel when he died?
- Harry Seftel was 79 years old when he died.
- When did Harry Seftel die?
- Harry Seftel died on Friday, the 3rd of December 2023.
- What was the cause of Harry Seftel’s death?
- Harry Seftel died of natural causes related to his chronic lung condition and pneumonia.
- Who is Harry Seftel’s wife?
- Harry Seftel’s wife is Ruth Seftel, a 77-year-old retired nurse and a social activist.
- Who are Harry Seftel’s children?
- Harry Seftel’s children are David, Jonathan, Daniel, and Sarah, who are all doctors in various fields of medicine.
- What did Harry Seftel do for a living?
- Harry Seftel worked as a professor emeritus of medicine at the University of Witwatersrand and a former dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences. He was also a writer and a broadcaster who authored several books and articles and hosted several radio and TV shows on medical topics.
- What were Harry Seftel’s hobbies and interests?
- Harry Seftel loved music, movies, and sports. He especially enjoyed playing and watching soccer, rugby, and cricket. He also liked to travel, read, and write.
- What was Harry Seftel’s personality like?
- Harry Seftel was a witty, humorous, and informative person who had a knack for communication. He was also a kind, compassionate, and generous person who cared deeply about his patients, colleagues, and community.