In a tragic turn of events, stand-up comic Kenny DeForest, known for his appearances on ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers,’ ‘The Late Show with James Corden,’ and HBO’s ‘Crashing,’ died on Wednesday, December 13, following a bike accident.
- Khelina From Diep City Husband: Was She Married?
- Adam Vander Ark Death: Wheelchair Basketball Champion and Leukemia Warrior Tragically Passed Away
- Tragic Incident In Saugus: Man Fatally Stabbed Outside Kowloon Restaurant – BRB NEWS
- Sophia Jones Died: What Was Her Cause of Death? – RDCNews
- Jeanette Guzman Car Accident, Hendersonville, TN Resident Dies In Tragic Road Accident
DeForest, a beloved figure in the comedy circle, was fatally injured in a hit-and-run incident while riding his bike near his Brooklyn home. He was rushed to Kings County Hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries surrounded by his parents, family, and friends.
The news of DeForest’s untimely death was shared by his friend and fellow comic, Ryan Beck. Beck expressed his grief over the loss, highlighting DeForest’s impactful career and vibrant personality.
Hailing from Springfield, DeForest had made a name for himself in New York City’s comedy scene. His unique comedic style, combined with his genuine connection with the audience, had earned him a significant following.
As the comedy world mourns this devastating loss, we extend our deepest condolences to Kenny DeForest’s family, friends, and fans. His laughter and spirit will be profoundly missed, but his legacy will live on through his memorable performances.
More From BRBNEWS: Brazilian Gospel Singer Pedro Henrique Tragically Collapses and Dies Onstage