Greensburg, PA – It is with profound sadness that we report the passing of Tay R. Waltenbaugh, the former CEO of Westmoreland Community Action. He passed away at his New Stanton home on Sunday, December 17, 2023, surrounded by his beloved family.
- Remembering Michael Cook: Explore Obituaries and Funeral Services
- Andrea Evans Obituary And Cause Of Death Who Was Andrea Evans? How Did Andrea Evans Die?
- south central high school stabbing and south central high school winterville nc
- Alexandra Hills Stabbing: Know More About the Incident – RDCNews
- jim ladd sirius xm and Explore the legacy of Jim Ladd the iconic voice of Sirius XM and KLOS
Tay was born on September 9, Tay served as the Chief Executive Officer at Westmoreland Community Action, where he made significant contributions to the organization and the community it serves. Under his leadership, the organization worked tirelessly to reduce overdose deaths in Westmoreland County and improve the overall well-being of the community.
Tay Waltenbaugh’s tenure as CEO marked a period of growth and transformation for the organization. He took over as Executive Director in 1990 and played an instrumental role in rebuilding the organization’s reputation. In 2008, under his stewardship, the organization changed its name to Westmoreland Community Action, reflecting its broader commitment to community development.
His passing is a tremendous loss not only to his family but also to the entire Westmoreland community. His commitment to public service and his tireless efforts to uplift those in need leave a legacy that will continue to inspire and guide the organization.
As we mourn his passing, we also celebrate the life of a leader who devoted his life to serving his community. Our deepest condolences go out to his family during this incredibly difficult time.
More From BRBNEWS: Deanna Moyer Missing: Philadelphia PD Seeks Public Help in Locating 26-Year-Old Woman in Germantown, PA