As the chances of a tropical storm developing decrease, the Tropical Storm Watch in effect for Jamaica has been lifted. However, with the island continuing to experience torrential rainfall across the parishes, Jamaicans have been warned to remain cautious of flash flooding.
- Where is Lee Harvey Oswald’s wife Marina Oswald Porter? Children and family
- Jeffrey “Jeff” Huard, Saint Paul Seminary Spiritual Director has died at 68
- Shocking Leaked Video: Kumar Dharmasena and Hansika Motwani Face Backlash in Viral Scandal
- Mavis Christian Jr., Southwest Memphis, Suspect Found Dead After Shootings Leave 4 Dead, 1 Injured
- Kako oprati stare kućne papuče: jednostavan način
Though poorly organised, Potential Tropical Cyclone Number 22 was initially expected to strengthen throughout Friday.
The system has since drastically reduced in regard to its development around Jamaica.
While the Meteorological Service has lifted the Tropical Storm Watch with immediate effect, the area of disturbed weather continues to produce heavy rainfall, and a Flash Flood Warning remains in effect for flood-prone, low-lying areas.
According to the Meteorological Service, the system may experience slight strengthening during the proceeding days but is no longer a perceived threat to the country.
Watch the weather report below.