In a shocking development, two drill sergeants from Alabama were found dead within eight days at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. The US military is currently investigating the circumstances surrounding these untimely deaths.
- Lauren Griffith Died : A Sudden Loss for Southwestern PA Eye Center
- Daniel Northcott Cause Of Death Who Was Daniel Northcott? How Did Daniel Die?
- marty brewer denver and marty brewer obituary denver
- Allister Adel, Phoenix AZ, Husband of former county attorney shoots 2 dead
- Barry Lowe Obituary, Honoring The Memory Of Barry Lowe
Staff Sgt. Zachary L. Melton, 30, of Huntsville, was found unresponsive in his vehicle on Saturday, December 16, 2023. Just eight days earlier, Staff Sgt. Allen M. Burtram, 34, of Cleveland, was found dead after failing to show up for work.
The cause of death for both sergeants has not yet been revealed as investigations are ongoing. This tragic series of events has left the Fort Jackson community and the entire United States Army in a state of shock and grief.
Staff Sgt. Melton, who has served at Fort Jackson for the past three years, and Staff Sgt. Burtram, a drill sergeant with the 2nd Battalion, 13th Infantry Regiment, were both deeply respected figures within their unit.
As we mourn the loss of these dedicated service members, we extend our deepest condolences to their families, friends and colleagues. Our commitment to serving our country will not be forgotten.
More From BRBNEWS: Remembering: Greater Sudbury lost beloved resident, Jake Holub